’10-’14 Camry 2.5L – Plug N Play
2010-2014 Camry 2.5L
Fits: L, LE, SE and XLE models
- Adds up to 13hp & 12ft-lb over & above what you gain from aftermarket parts and also optimizes settings to take full advantage of all bolt-on accessories. Remember, the power gained from aftermarket parts is worthless once the ECU registers fuel trims, this kit is specially calibrated to take full advantage of any power parts.
- Easily plugs into the stock engine sensors in minutes, no programming necessary. Our Plug ‘n Play harnesses comprise only the finest components, including OEM connectors, gold-plated terminals & highest spec SAE wiring.
- Realizes the full potential of Aftermarket add-on’s like Cold-Air-Intakes & exhaust systems, as each kit comes pre-mapped for the exact set-up of each car or truck.
- No end-user tuning necessary, just plug the kit into the car & you’re ready to go.
- Easily upgradeable for future add-on’s.
- Each kit comes with two maps: a low octane performance map & a high octane performance map, switchable from within the vehicle. (5-maps with Flux2).
- Fully tuneable by a Unichip Custom Tuner for customized add-on’s. This basically means that the Engine Management System in your ride is now as tuner friendly as the most advanced Standalone systems in the world, with full control over timing & fueling, without sacrificing any of the factory features. This feature is unmatched by any reflash-tuning or other similar product.
- Plug ‘n Play harnesses are fully Flux capable – purchase Flux when you purchase the Plug ‘n Play kit or upgrade later – Flux simply plugs into the Unichip Plug ‘n Play harness.
- Plug ‘n Play kits are removed from the vehicle in minutes, returning the vehicle to stock tuning , without leaving a footprint of ever having been modified (a feature which reflash-tuning cannot match).
- Bang for the buck, no other product can match this kit!
|Dimensions||17 × 11 × 4 in|
1 – 2
3 – 10
11 – 30
31 – 50
51 – 100+
Call for pricing