Download – Unichip-Reflash-Software
NEW Unichip Reflash Software Version 2.0
|Unichip Reflash Software (Q, Q+, Q4)||Ver 22.214.171.124||20 June 2018 (current)||Download|
|USB to Unichip driver (VCP – Vitual COM Port)||Ver 2.12.00||29 September 2014 (current)||Download|
What the Unichip Reflash Software can do.
- NEW in version 2.0. It can be used to upload (move your maps from your Unichip to you laptop) your maps to you laptop
- It can be used to reflash, remap or reprogram a Q, Q+ (plus) or Q4 Unichip
- Use “Remap Unichip” to remap (reprogram or reflash they all mean the same thing) a new map to your Unichip
- All these words means to send a map that exists on your computer to your Unichip
- It can be used to update the firmware in your Unichip
What the Unichip Reflash Software cannot do.
- It cannot be used for tuning
- It cannot be used to upload your map from the Unichip
- Upload means moving your map from your Unichip to you laptop
- It cannot be used to view or edit the maps
- It cannot be used to reflash a classic Unichip
Reflash Software FAQ
Q – Do I need an unlock code or registration file for the reflash software?
A – No you don’t need to to register the software thus there is no unlock code needed.
Q – Where can I find the maps for my vehicle?
A – We are working on a new download area for the maps but in the meantime just reply to the email you received after purchasing your Reflash Software
Q – Can I use the Unichip software on my Apple computer?
A – Unfortunately we currently don’t support any Apple operating systems
Q – Can I use the reflash / maping software with a Q Unichip
A – Yes the reflash / mapping software can be used with any Q, Q+ or Q4 Unichip
- Download the latest version Unichip Reflash Software (save it to your desktop or any place where you will find it again)
- Install your Unichip Reflash Software
- Download the latest version USB to Unichip cable driver (save it to your desktop or any place where you will find it again)
- Install the driver USB to Unichiop driver before using the cable for the first time
- Download your map (save it to your desktop or any place where you will find it again)
- Find the map that you installed in the previous step and double click on it to start the installation wizard.
- View detailed instructions here coming soon