Unichip Tuning Software (Personal Use)
This kit includes everything to tune any Q or Q+ Unichip. It is the same software used by thousands of Unichip tuners all around the world. After purchase you will get access to all the training video’s, schematics, software and instructions manual.
Note: Unichip Tuning software can ONLY be shipped to the USA, Canada and Mexico
What is included:
- Q, Q+ or Q4 Unichip
- Software (downloadable from the Tuners Dashboard)
- USB Download cable (shipped)
- Access to all Unichip Schematics (downloadable from the Tuners Dashboard)
- Tuner Manual (750+ pages) (downloadable from the Tuners Dashboard)
- Unichip Q Quick Start Manual (28 Pages) (downloadable from the Tuners Dashboard)
- Unichip Q User / Basic Dealer Manual (244 pages) (downloadable from the Tuners Dashboard)
Minimum PC Requirements:
Please make sure that your Laptop or PC meets the minimum system requirements to run the Unichip tuning software before purchasing.
- Operating System –Windows XP , Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10
- Processor – Pentium 4 or higher
- Processor Speed – 1 gigahertz or higher
- Memory – 1000 MB (megabyte) or higher
- Display – 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution
- Hard Disk Space – 500MB on C: drive
- Serial Port – 1 Port (optional)
- USB Port – 2 Free USB Ports
When purchasing a laptop consider getting a 15.3″ or larger monitor. With a bigger screen you will be able to open and view more than one software application at the same time. Tuning will be much easier if you can view the parameters displayed in a PC scan tool, Oscilloscope or air-to-fuel ratio meter on the same screen.
Special setup instructions
- Using a AC/DC (110V/12V) inverter with a laptop sometimes has feedback voltage problems, in which case try a different laptop charger (with better filter) or run the Laptop directly from the Laptop’s own battery.
- If you do on-road tuning , run the laptop on its own battery power (see 1 above).
- Disable all power saving functions in Windows. You can find it under start, settings, control panel, performance and maintenance, power options. Set all options to “never” so the laptop doesn’t turn off the monitor, hard disk, go into standby or hibernate when running on the mains or batteries.
- Disable all screen savers while tuning the Unichip.
- Avoid having other programs open at the same time unless you have a powerful computer with enough memory and processing power.
|Dimensions||8 x 6 x 6 in|